High Point Academy Parent Teacher Organization
Why Join the PTO?
- Benefit your child. Research shows that children perform better and behave better in school when parents are involved both at home and at school.
- Get Connected. Getting involved keeps you in the loop and plugs you in to what’s going on at the school.
- Tap into a network. PTO connects you to other like-minded parents, as well as the teachers and staff, helping build community.
- Be a role model. By getting involved, you show your student(s) the importance you place on education. If you value it, they will, too.
- Your vote counts. By becoming a member, you have a voice in what programs are offered and how fundraising money is spent.